We’re Hiring: Social Media & Content Coordinator
Based in Sydney’s south, BOWERBIRD Interiors is Sydney’s leading interior design brand. We’re not just about furniture and styling, we’re creators of inspiration, always looking to make a positive difference for our clients and our people.
Central to our success, our people love what they do, are purpose-driven, and creative and crave variety. At BOWERBIRD Interiors, we love telling stories and ideating concepts and we cherish our creative freedom. We are a united business, proud of our inclusive and supportive culture, we invest in and nurture our village and we all contribute equally to our ongoing growth and success.
About the role
This role is the lifeblood of our marketing team – because ideas remain as… ideas without the right person to bring them to life! This is an opportunity for you to create inspiring and varied content, grow your career and be part of the ever-evolving BOWERBIRD Interiors village.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager in brand marketing campaigns with innovative content pieces
- Manage daily output of content with a focus on planning, execution and delivery of social channels and website content management
- Social community management and executing social media including copywriting, Canva design and light image and video editing and scheduling in advance
- Lead and create video content across reels, TikTok, etc
- Using digital tools such as Hootsuite, Later, Campaign Monitor, WordPress and Canva, Video editing tools
- Coordinating multiple marketing channels and making sure they all align
- Running content workshops, training and fun brainstorming sessions with content creators
- Research current social media trends and sounds to leverage social presence across all platforms.
- Analysis of social media analytics
We are looking for an innovative, creative and results-driven go-getter to join our team to work on a wide range of content mediums that engage with people on a meaningful level.
In this role, you will be working closely with our teams to execute a variety of digital channels including social media marketing, blogs, eDMs, website, video and new channels we’re yet to explore.
Aside from a love for creating inspiration, you’re a go-getter who:
- Thoroughly enjoys creating different content pieces including video reels, social image assets, digital design (in Canva) and copywriting
- Is a problem-solver, has great attention to detail and has an eye for digital design
- Has impeccable communication skills and demonstrates top-notch professionalism
- Loves bringing new ideas to the table (and to life!)
- 1+ years experience in social media for an organisation
- Experience with creating short video content
- A comprehensive understanding of social media platforms (FB, IG, Pinterest & TikTok), pop culture and emerging trends.
- Experience using Adobe Design Suite and/or Canva
- Loves design (all forms), interiors and aesthetics.
A strong preference will be given to applicants familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Premier Pro.
How to apply
If this opportunity speaks to you, we’d love for you to submit your resume as well as a custom cover letter with a few features:
- Outline why your experience and approach to work make you great for this role.
- What’s important to you in any given role
- Outline your expected salary package
- If there’s something you can bring to the role not stated in this description, now’s your opportunity to impress – we’re all ears! Did we mention we love creativity…
If you feel you fit this exciting role, we can’t wait to hear from you. Thank you and we hope to welcome you to our team soon!
Please note – while we would love to accept international applicants, we are not in a position to sponsor visa requirements. You must be eligible to work full-time in Australia without restriction.