We’re Hiring: Design Manager / Senior Property Stylist
BOWERBIRD Interiors is Sydney’s leading interior styling brand.
We’re not just about furniture and styling, we’re creators of inspiration, always looking to make a positive difference for our clients and our people.
Central to our success, our people love what they do, are purpose-driven, creative and crave variety. At BOWERBIRD Interiors, we love telling stories, ideating concepts and we cherish our creative freedom. We are a united business, proud of our inclusive and supportive culture, we live our values, we invest in and nurture our village and we all contribute equally to our ongoing growth and success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will focus on generating incremental business for our Property Styling vertical through inbound and outbound sales activities in the Northern Sydney Region, whilst continuing to build an ongoing relationship with existing clientele.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that leads are followed through efficiently and that the client’s needs are effectively briefed. You will be required to:
- Nurture relationships to ensure we exceed our client’s expectations.
- Coordinate and conduct design proposal appointments with vendors and real estate agents.
- Prepare, submit and follow up on design and sales proposals.
- Prepare on-brand and on-trend design schemes to meet client briefs.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure installations are successfully completed to brief and specification.
- Contribute to the development and promotion of the BOWERBIRD brand.
- Maintain your client portfolio and sales pipeline through effective CRM management
We provide on-the-job training, coaching, mentorship and flexibility. We provide you with the tools and ongoing support so you can focus on making your role a huge success.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated sales professional that has a genuine love of people and enjoys facilitating positive outcomes for others. You will have the ability and opportunity to work autonomously and independently to structure your day as you see fit and you have excellent time management skills.
You’ll be joining a collaborative team that works hard to achieve its goals and proactively support the greater village. You are a friendly team player that demonstrates high levels of integrity and professionalism.
IN ADDITION, YOU HAVE:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Sales
- A demonstrated ability to work with KPIs and achieve sales/revenue targets
- Interior Design / Decoration capability
- Property or real estate experience is favourable
- Tertiary Qualification in Interior Design / Decoration is favourable
- A valid driver’s licence
Behind every great business is a stellar team of people – and at BOWERBIRD Interiors, we are lucky to have a community of enthusiastic individuals working behind the scenes to elevate and build our brand. Every team plays an integral role in ensuring our success on a daily basis. We are always working hard, pushing the envelope, forging new ground and achieving our goals
RESILIENCE – There are two types of people, people who run towards the fire and those who run away from it. In tough times we lock arms and support each other. We don’t shy away from difficult situations. We show persistence and resilience, focusing our energies on toughing it out. We FIRE UP – and fight fire with (our passion) fire.
OWNERSHIP – We own the lessons we learn. We grow by proactively taking responsibility for more than just a job description. We pride ourselves on achieving personal goals and performance and feel fulfilled in the continuous pursuit of our best selves.
CURIOSITY – We are a curious bunch. It’s curiosity that drives us forward and feeds our creativity. The magic is in how things can be done more creatively, more beautifully – and always better than the last time. We never stop searching for the magic.
TRUST – We act with the best intentions for our teams – this is clear through the care and respect we demonstrate for each other. Positivity and honesty are our “modus-operandi” – and with positive intent, the difficult conversations become less difficult. Because we know we are in a safe environment, surrounded by good people.
TEAM – We get involved and involve others. We understand the exponential power that comes with pulling our resources together. We pull our weight, and we help others pull theirs when things get heavy – selflessly and enthusiastically. We work together, not because we have the same employer, but because we are an inspired community of great people, doing great things.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like your perfect role we would love to hear from you. Please Send your CV and a cover letter, explaining why you would be perfect for the role, to: email@example.com.