We’re Hiring: Customer Success Manager
BOWERBIRD Interiors is Sydney’s leading Interior Design and Styling brand.
We’re not just about furniture and styling, we’re curators of spaces, creators of inspiration, always looking to make a positive difference for our clients and our people.
Central to our success, our team love what they do, are purpose-driven, creative and crave variety. At BOWERBIRD Interiors, we love telling stories, ideating concepts and we cherish our creative freedom. We are a united business, proud of our inclusive and supportive culture, we live through our values, we invest in and nurture our village and we all contribute equally to our ongoing growth and success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Success Manager is the lifeblood of our Sales team. Our company is growing at an unprecedented pace, this role is the first point of contact with our growing client base, and your connection with our prospective clients is the secret weapon to the success of our entire team. Without you, there is no us.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Design, the Customer Success Manager will focus on generating new business through both inbound and outbound sales activities with new and existing clients. Integral to the Sales team’s success, the Customer Success Manager follows up inbound leads and interacts with potential customers, to guide the purchase of Bowerbird Interiors products and services.
In addition, the Customer Success Manager will prospect leads from the existing database to generate qualified leads/appointments for the Design Managers who will conduct the Design consultation and the closing of the sale & superior execution by the Stylist team at the Install phase.
The role relies upon someone who is ALL IN, shows up each day, with a smile, a zest and genuine enthusiasm for life, and an ability to make connections with people in the first few moments you start a conversation. This role needs someone who is incredibly warm, likeable, positive, kind and compassionate. You’re not a Salesperson, you’re a people person.
- Contacting inbound leads, qualifying them according to the business’s criteria and setting appointments for the sales team across both property styling and interior design.
- Inbound needs analysis to be completed within 24 hours of receipt of the enquiry.
- Proactively follow up with clients demonstrating a genuine sense of care for the client.
- Prospecting from the CRM and conducting sales calls and online presentations with clients to generate new business opportunities.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies and campaigns to activate the Bowerbird Interiors client database
- Effectively executing planned marketing strategies to activate the Bowerbird Interiors client database
- Maintenance of client portfolio and sales pipeline by ensuring CRM system is updated and admin finalized promptly.
- Managing all initial enquiries into the BOWERBIRD Interiors business; including general enquiries and job applicants. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for allocating suitable job applicants to the relevant department manager for review and consideration.
- Contacting all agents and /or vendors of Property Styling projects that have sold and are ready for collection to offer both a complimentary interior design consultation and the opportunity to purchase ex-rental furniture in situ.
- The Customer Success Manager must have a thorough understanding of Bowerbird Interiors’ business services and offerings to allow cross-sell opportunities between divisions.
- 5+ years of business development and relationship management experience in a highly competitive industry
- Experience managing and developing sales leads into a viable business opportunity
- Ability to present and promote a service offering
- Ability to guide a customer through the customer journey in a clear and engaging manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to work independently, managing your own time effectively
- A team player who leads with empathy and demonstrates Bowerbird values
- Boundless passion and drive
- Uncompromising professionalism
- Interiors experience will be well-regarded but not essential
- Technology Skills: Salesforce, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint are essential
WHAT WE OFFER
Aside from a competitive base salary, incentives and commission structures, we also offer the following:
- Autonomy and independence to structure your day as you see fit
- Coaching and mentorship
- On-the-job training
- Career frameworks for advancement and promotion
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment with flexible working
- Access to furniture, accessories and design materials at wholesale prices and a wide variety of discounts on everyday essentials including groceries, fuel and entertainment
- A creative and friendly culture, driven by our ROCTT values: Resilience, Ownership, Curiosity, Trust and Team
- And lots more!!
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like your perfect role we would love to hear from you. Please Send your CV and a cover letter, explaining why you would be perfect for the role, to: firstname.lastname@example.org