We’re Hiring: Content Manager
Based in Sydney’s south, BOWERBIRD Interiors is Sydney’s leading interior design brand. Whilst Interior design is our primary function, we’re evolving as content makers, storytellers, trail-blazing our way through a condensed and noisy marketing environment. Our vision is aimed at evolutionising our brand through next-generation content, taking real stories, real clients, our team, our craft, and sharing them with a like-minded audience, cross-platform, to reach unprecedented heights.
Central to our success, our team love what they do, are purpose-driven, creative and crave variety. At BOWERBIRD Interiors, We are a united business, proud of our inclusive and supportive culture, we invest in and nurture our village and we all contribute equally to our ongoing growth and success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is the lifeblood of our marketing team – we are in a stage of rebirth, compelling content is the key ingredient to unleashing the elevation of our brand to an untapped audience, while continuing to nurture our loyal audience, who are often existing clients, or intend on becoming future clients, who have been and continue to be, our biggest cheerleaders.
This role will be responsible for BOWERBIRD Interiors’ content strategy, creating targeted and relevant content, and distributing marketing communications to our audiences online.
The role relies upon someone who can quench our thirst for creativity, yet has the ability to think strategically. This is an opportunity for you to support the development and evolution of BOWERBIRD, the growth of our brand identity, and essentially, you are supporting the creation of inspiring content and our compelling premium offering, through content that is real, raw, innovative, tells a story, reaching our target market, and embedding the brand in their psyche.
What you’ll be expected to manage;
- Build our Content Strategy, with data and analytics at its core.
- Execute the strategy from beginning to end, from planning, to shooting, to editing, to publishing across all relevant social and online platforms.
- Communication and presentations to our Leadership team, to share performance, progress, and key learnings.
- Partner with internal and external collaborators, provide feedback on and deliver next-generation content.
- Establish our refreshed brand identity and tone of voice on a National level, as we launch in new markets in 2023/2024.
- Be equipped to position BOWERBIRD Interiors as a market leader on social media trends and the competitive landscape to create strategic decisions for our brand.
- Working as a team alongside the Marketing Manager & Partnerships Manager, often collaborating with a combined Marketing objective, reporting directly to our Head of Marketing.
- In charge of planning, execution and delivery of social channels and website content management.
- Daily tasks include; copywriting, designing, image and video editing and scheduling in advance, coordinating content captured by photographers on location for client properties and developments.
- Using digital tools such as Hootsuite, Later, Campaign Monitor, WordPress and Canva
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with our paid media channels and creative assets
- Running content workshops and training sessions with our internal team.
We’re looking for someone who is experienced in telling and sharing stories cross-platform, has the confidence to be brave, daring, curious, inquisitive, and spontaneous, yet meticulous, has high attention to detail, strategic and organised.
You will have the drive, passion and positivity to renegade your way through our brand attributes, plucking key business narratives with our audience in mind. You will be well attuned to market trends.
We are looking for a smart, creative and results-driven individual to join our team to work on a wide range of content mediums that engage with people on a meaningful level.
In this role, you will be working closely with internal stakeholders and content creators to execute on a variety of digital channels including social media marketing, blogs, eDMs, website, video and new channels we’re yet to explore.
Aside from a long list of endearing attributes already mentioned, you’re also a go-getter who:
- Thoroughly enjoys creating different content pieces including video reels, social image assets, digital design and copywriting
- Is a problem-solver, has great attention to detail and has an eye for digital design
- Has impeccable communication skills and demonstrates top-notch professionalism
- Loves bringing new ideas to the table (and to life!)
- Well-versed in all digital tools, ie Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Premier Pro, as well as Hootsuite, Later, Campaign Monitor, WordPress and Canva.
- 6 years + experience in Social Media/Online/Digital, across multiple marketing platforms is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity speaks to you, we’d love for you to submit your resume as well as a personalised cover letter with a few features:
1. Outline why your experience and approach to work make you great for this role.
2. What’s important to you in any given role
3. Outline your expected salary package
4. If there’s something you can bring to the role not stated in this description now’s your opportunity to impress – we’re all ears! Did we mention we love creativity…
If you feel you fit the above description, we can’t wait to hear from you. Please email email@example.com. Thank you and we hope to welcome you to our team soon!
Please note – while we would love to accept international applicants, we are not in a position to sponsor visa requirements. You must be eligible to work full-time in Australia without restriction.