We’re Hiring: Full-time Interior Stylists
At BOWERBIRD Interiors we are big believers in creating inspiration. It’s our purpose. In order to achieve this, we’re building a team of inspiring individuals. The purpose of the Interior Stylist is to bring inspiration to life creating “wow” moments. Through creativity and trendsetting, the Interior Stylist will evangelise the BOWERBIRD brand.
You will ensure the execution of properties to be styled, as set out by the customer and in line with the job brief. You will work with the relevant parties both internal and external, to create a look that is in line with and up to the high standard of the BOWERBIRD brand.
This role is primarily responsible for selecting and installing furniture and accessories for home sellers, real estate agents and property developers.
- Design and install on-trend furniture displays to properties for sale, this includes curating, styling, packing, installing and removing jobs
- Manage styling projects from conception to completion independently and within a team
- Liaising with the customer during installation to work through any questions/concerns in relation to the style or otherwise
- Ability to meet the customer brief and take responsibility for the installation and design
- Handling customer enquiries in a prompt and professional manner, demonstrating high standards in customer focus
- Ensuring the complete administration and execution of all planned installs
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies/campaigns, including social content, case studies and promoting the brand
- Assisting in the warehouse to ensure it is kept in order
- Any additional duties as required for the role
- Previous experience in interior/property styling or similar
- Customer service experience in any capacity
- Technology Skills: MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint are essential
- Experience in photography and dealing with Social Media would be advantageous
- Experience in working both within a team and autonomously
EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Tertiary Qualification in Interior Design / Decoration discipline required
A valid driver’s licence is required for this role
If this sounds like your dream job – we want to hear from you. Send us your resume and brief cover letter outlining why you’d be perfect for the role.