We’re Hiring: Design Manager – Interior Styling
Based in Sydney’s south, BOWERBIRD Interiors is Sydney’s leading interior design brand. We’re not just about furniture and styling, we’re creators of inspiration, always looking to make a positive difference for our clients and our people.
Central to our success, our people love what they do, are purpose-driven, creative and crave variety. At BOWERBIRD Interiors, we love telling stories, and ideating concepts, and we cherish our creative freedom. We are a united business, proud of our inclusive and supportive culture, we live our values, we invest in and nurture our village and we all contribute equally to our ongoing growth and success.
About the role
In this role, you will focus on generating incremental business through both inbound and outbound sales activities with new clients in the Sydney Region, whilst continuing to build an ongoing relationship with existing clientele.
You will be responsible for ensuring that sales leads are followed through to design, and that the client’s needs are understood to ensure superior execution by the Styling team at the Install phase of the project. In addition you will:
- Nurture relationships to ensure we exceed the client’s interior styling expectations.
- Coordinate and conduct design proposal appointments with private and commercial clients.
- Prepare, submit and follow up on design and sales proposals.
- Prepare on-brand and on-trend design schemes and mood boards to meet client briefs.
- Liaise with the projects team to ensure installations are successfully completed to brief and specification.
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies and campaigns, including social media posts, reviews and promoting the BOWERBIRD brand image.
- Maintain your client portfolio and sales pipeline by ensuring the CRM system is updated and admin finalised promptly.
We provide on-the-job training, coaching, mentorship and flexibility. We provide you with all the best tools and ensure ongoing support is available so you can focus on making your role a huge success.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated sales professional that has a genuine love of people and enjoys facilitating positive outcomes for others. You will have the ability and opportunity to work autonomously and independently to structure your day as you see fit and you have excellent time management skills.
You’ll be joining a collaborative team that works hard to achieve their goals and pro-actively support the greater village of Stylists, Project Managers, Logistics and Operations team members so you should be a friendly team player that demonstrates high levels of integrity and professionalism. You must have a valid driving license. In addition, we hope you have;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales with a demonstrated ability to work to and achieve sales and revenue targets
- Interior Design / decoration capability
- Project Management experience
- Technology Skills: MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint are essential
- Tertiary Qualification in Interior Design/Decoration discipline
What we offer
- Competitive salary and rates
- Coaching and mentorship
- On-the-job training
- Career frameworks for advancement and promotion
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment
- And lots more!!
If you feel you fit the above description, we can’t wait to hear from you!