Sales and Business Development stars - take your seat.
We’re looking for smart and results-driven sales and business development superstars to join our team. We’re growing, and growing, and growing – and we want focused salespeople to grow with us. This is a call-out to bold and audacious “people” people. Needless to say, if sales and business development aren’t ingrained in your DNA, then these roles are not for you.
- Working across our multiple service offerings with a focus on handling leads coming into the business and converting them into consultation appointments
- Enthusiastically representing the BOWERBIRD Interiors brand as interiors experts - with a focus on solution selling
- Being accountable for carrying out a results-oriented conversation with customers, with their goals at the forefront
- Collaborating across multiple teams to ensure the best solution is being presented to our customers
- The ability to take people on a journey, articulate the benefits of beautiful interiors, and how it supports our customers' goals
- Your love for delivering excellent outcomes will be the key to your success in this role
- Demonstrable experience in a sales and/or business development role where you've really thrived and made an impact
- Strong preference will be given to applicants who have been in customer-facing roles - understanding the importance of active listening and needs analysis
- You have a strong grasp of telephone manner, personal interactions, relationship building and emotional intelligence
- You can influence and have impeccable communication skills and demonstrate top-notch professionalism
- You get a thrill out of being an enabler by rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in, demonstrating a start-up mindset
- You demonstrate a passion for knowledge sharing, training and coaching others, and visa-versa
A little about us:
We are down to earth and hardworking. Our team is our greatest asset and we value staff with a no-nonsense attitude. No games, politics or cliques – just a great bunch of people who work hard to make the office a satisfying and fulfilling place to be.
We look for people who:
- Reflect the skills specifically required by the business to achieve its primary aim
- Demonstrate the desire to learn and grow with the business
- Are humble and understand the importance of an individual’s role within a team in making a business succeed
- Bring a unique set of skills that informs the business and shares/teaches others within the business
We provide our people with:
- Purpose – a clear understanding of why we are here and what we need to achieve
- Process – the means and structure to achieve
- Progress – opportunities and occasions to which to rise, grow and elevate yourself and succeed
- Personal touch – an open conversation about personal development and flexibility
Please note: Unfortunately we are not able to provide any sponsorship. Please only apply if you have full Australian working rights.
- We pride ourselves on the culture that we have built within our business.
- Our people are what makes our business such a unique place to work.
- Our values drive our behaviours. And our values must align. On this we don't compromise.
- Head to the Contact Us page by clicking on the button below.
- Attach and send us your CV.
- A cover letter with compelling reasons as to why you're right for these roles won't go amiss. This is sales after-all.