Now anyone can level-up their interior styling skills
Ever wondered what makes beautiful interior styling work? Want to dip your toes into the world of interiors or simply want to revamp your own home on a budget? Enter the BOWERBIRD Interiors Life Styling: Introduction to Interiors online mini-course.
Created by a team of expert stylists from Australia’s leading interiors brand, this course blends fundamental design theory and practical advice to help anyone level-up their styling. Whether you’re a passionate interior hobbyist or a complete beginner, by the end you’ll be able to style your own home with confidence and creativity!
Now you can learn the industry secrets to Instagram-worthy interiors, with user-friendly lessons set out to give you a strong foundation of styling knowledge. And, importantly, the course is a lot of fun, too!
Come inside and pull up a chair
What you’ll learn:
- The building blocks of interior design and styling theory, from colour to balance, and so much more.
- How to create and curate a home that speaks to your personal style and inspires your life.
- Practical tips and exercises to help you grow in confidence and creativity.
What you’ll get:
- 17 modules with short video introductions, user-friendly written materials and practical styling exercises.
- Access to exclusive infographics and worksheets to make styling even easier.
- Opportunity to interact with interior lovers just like you on social media.
Check out the course curriculum below to find out more about the lessons included.
|Are you ready to be inspired?|
|Inside BOWERBIRD Interiors|
|What Is Interior Styling? A History|
|7 Essential Interior Design Principles|
|Finding Your Balance|
|The Psychology Of Colour|
|Let There Be Light|
|Touching On Texture|
|Setting The Trends|
|What's Your Story?|
|Why We Love The Detail|
|Making A Mood Board|
|Clearing The Clutter|
|Styling On A Budget|
|Interior Photography Tips|
|Styling To Sell|
|Styled For Life|