Are you our new Marketing Coordinator?
About the Opportunity
Does creativity sit at the heart of everything you do? Do you crave variety, new ideas and constant learning? Do you love telling stories, wordsmithing concepts and dabbling in a wide range of content mediums?
If the answer is yes, then this role could be for you!
BOWERBIRD Interiors is looking for a smart, creative and results-driven individual to join our team. In this role, you’ll be reporting to our Marketing Manager, and working closely with internal stakeholders and content creators to execute on a variety of digital channels including social media marketing, blogs, eDMs, paid media, website and video. This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work hard, create inspiring content and grow within our team.
Some of the key responsibilities and skill requirements include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in brand marketing campaigns as well “business as usual” content with a focus on execution and delivery
- Assist with paid media initiatives such as image sourcing, designing and briefing
- Assist with writing blogs and project case studies
- Assist with updating existing or building new brand assets and templates
- Collaborating across multiple marketing channels and making sure they all align
- Social community management and executing social media strategies
- Ability to multitask and adhere to agreed timelines
- Ability to use digital tools such as Hootsuite, Campaign Monitor and Canva
- The ability to take people on a journey, paint a picture with words, and understand how content drives and supports business performance
In each of these areas, you’ll have access to great leaders, support and direction, but you’re also expected to focus on developing your skills and taking ownership.
Your love for delivering excellent outcomes will be the key to your success in this role. Your experience will include but not be limited to:
- Two years or more in content delivery across multiple platforms
- Strong preference will be given to applicants who have dabbled in graphic design and video including filming and editing in Adobe Creative Suite
- You have impeccable communication skills and demonstrate top-notch professionalism
- You are a problem-solver, have great attention to detail and never compromise on quality
About Us and Our Culture
Based in Matraville, we are one of Sydney’s leading interiors brands. Our people are our greatest asset and we understand that all great things are a team effort. We’re a great bunch of people who love what we do and work hard to make the office a fulfilling place to be.
We look for people who:
- Embody our values – resilience, ownership, curiosity, trust, team
- Demonstrate the desire to learn and grow with the business
- Are humble and understand the importance of an individual’s role within a team in making a business succeed
- Bring a unique set of skills that informs the business and shares/teaches others within the business
- Get access to employee discounts on furniture across a range of suppliers
- Indulge in a generous cheese spread at our company-wide meeting every month
- We offer Personal Development Plans (PDP) to support your personal and professional goals
How To Apply.
This is important! If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume as well as a custom cover letter around 400 words with a few features:
- Outlining how your experience and approach to work makes you great for this role.
- Think we’ve missed something? Or is there something you can bring to the role not stated in this description? Now’s your opportunity to impress – we’re all ears!
- Did we mention we love creativity…
- Outline your expected salary package
If you think you fit the above criteria, we’d love for you to apply. Just send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and good luck!
*Due to a large volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.