Hiring: Marketing Manager
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for a smart, creative and results-driven individual to join our team. In this role, you’ll form part of the Brand team and work closely with our Brand Director and Content Manager to collaborate and execute a variety of marketing initiatives.
You will be responsible for all customer-facing marketing channels including brand campaign management, media agency management, website, partnership/influencer marketing, press releases, photography and social media, as well as leading the execution of marketing and media strategy. We are an omnichannel business looking for a brand focused gun to underpin through-the-line marketing campaigns. This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work hard, generate results and grow within our team.
To apply, read the description below and follow our application details.
Some of the key responsibilities and skill requirements include:
- Working across brand marketing campaigns with a focus on strategy, content management processes, workflows and execution
- Additional involvement in brand strategy, content planning and development of partnership marketing strategies
- Being accountable for planning and executing results-oriented media delivery, with a focus on driving return
- Collaborating across multiple marketing channels – our content and brand is everywhere and not much is off-limits
- In each of these areas, you’d have access to great leaders, support and direction, but you’re also expected to focus on developing your skills and taking ownership
- You will form part of the strategic delivery team, and as such will be responsible for reporting on marketing KPI’s.
- The ability to take people on a journey, articulate the benefits of the marketing strategy, and how brand drives and supports business performance
- Overseeing the Media Agency, you’ll build, optimise and report on content and media performance (paid and organic) across multiple platforms
- The ability, skills and talent – coupled with the ability and willingness to learn new skills – to ideate, create and deliver a variety of content formats (editorial, photography, editing, digital design, copywriting, etc…) across a variety of mediums
- You’re passionate about knowledge sharing, training and coaching others, and visa-versa
- You will lead the marketing efforts of BOWERBIRD Interiors, and ultimately be responsible for the performance of your team and output such as campaigns and brand awareness
- You will be responsible for ensuring the end-to-end management of marketing initiatives, from ideation to execution with your team – all with a view to supporting BOWERBIRD Interiors’ business and growth strategy
Your love for delivering excellent outcomes will be the key to your success in this role. Your experience will include but not be limited to:
- Three years or more in Brand or Marketing Management and delivery
- Strong preference will be given to applicants who have been responsible for developing, creating and executing brand and marketing planning in previous roles – navigating the process from start to finish
- You have a strong grasp of tracking and reporting methodologies, with the ability to articulate the impact of marketing, using data to back you up
- You can influence at all levels
- You roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, demonstrating a start-up mindset
- You get a thrill out of being an enabler and change agent
- You have impeccable communication skills and demonstrate top-notch professionalism
- You have a passion for learning and constant improvement
We are down to earth and hardworking. Our team is our greatest asset and we value staff with a no-nonsense attitude. No games, politics or cliques – just a great bunch of people who work hard to make the office a satisfying and fulfilling place to be.
We look for people who:
- Reflect the skills specifically required by the business to achieve its primary aim
- Demonstrate the desire to learn and grow with the business
- Are humble and understand the importance of an individual’s role within a team in making a business succeed
- Bring a unique set of skills that informs the business and shares/teaches others within the business
We provide our people with:
- Purpose – a clear understanding of why we are here and what we need to achieve
- Process – the means and structure to achieve
- Progress – opportunities and occasions to which to rise, grow and elevate yourself and succeed
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: I’m your next Marketing Manager, along with your CV and Cover Letter, outlining why you think you’re our next dynamic marketing guru!