Are you our new Content Marketing Manager?
Do you crave variety, new ideas and creative freedom? Do you love telling stories, ideating concepts and dabbling in a wide range of content mediums that engage with people on a meaningful level?
If the answer is yes, then we’d love to meet you!
BOWERBIRD Interiors is looking for a smart, creative and results-driven individual to join our team. You will be working closely with internal stakeholders and content creators to execute on a variety of digital channels including social media marketing, blogs, eDMs, website, video and new channels we’re yet to explore.
This role is the engine of our marketing team – because ideas remain as… ideas without the right person to bring them to life. This is a fantastic opportunity for a star (you) to create inspiring content, grow within our team and truly shine.
Some key responsibilities and skills include:
- Supporting the Brand Director and Marketing Manager in brand marketing campaigns
- Manage “business as usual” content with a focus on planning, execution and delivery of social channels and website content management
- Social community management and executing social media strategies including copywriting, designing and light image editing and scheduling in advance
- Using digital tools such as Hootsuite, Later, Campaign Monitor, WordPress and Canva
- Coordinating multiple marketing channels and making sure they all align
- Supporting the brand marketing manager with our paid media channels and creative assets
- Running content workshops and training sessions with content creators
- The ability to take people on a journey, paint a picture with words, and understand how content drives and supports business performance
In each of these above areas, you’ll have access to great leaders, support and direction, but you’re also expected to focus on developing your skills and taking ownership.
Aside from a love for creating inspiration, you’re a go-getter who:
- Thoroughly enjoys creating different content pieces including video reels, social image assets, digital design (in Canva) and copywriting
- Is a problem-solver, has great attention to detail and has an eye for digital design
- Has impeccable communication skills and demonstrates top-notch professionalism
- Loves bringing new ideas to the table (and to life!)
- Two years or more in content delivery across multiple marketing platforms is preferred
A strong preference will be given to applicants who are familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop.
About Us and Our Culture
Based in Sydney’s south, we are Sydney’s leading interiors brand. But we’re not just about furniture and styling. We’re creators of inspiration, always looking to make a difference to those around us, including our team. It’s important that our people not only love what they do but are purpose-driven and surrounded by other great individuals too.
Are you ready to join our BOWERBIRD village?
How to apply
If this opportunity speaks to you, we’d love for you to submit your resume as well as a custom cover letter with a few features:
- Outlining why your experience and approach to work make you great for this role.
- What’s important to you in any given role
- Outline your expected salary package
- If there’s something you can bring to the role not stated in this description, now’s your opportunity to impress – we’re all ears! Did we mention we love creativity…
If you feel you fit the above description, we can’t wait to hear from you – just send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Thank you and we hope to welcome you to our team soon!